NY FormsThe DMV is quite a busy office, and with the various processes available within New York, you will find that there is constantly traffic going in and out of each office within the state. So, how does this DMV keep up with the high volume of drivers and residents of the state each day? Forms of course. Everything that goes on within the DMV is tracked and recorded as well as completed with the appropriate form, helping the DMV help you quicker and more efficiently and helping you to appropriately communicate with the DMV in order to obtain the appropriate services within the least amount of time and with the least amount of hassle possible.
When it comes to New York driver forms, however, you can sit at home with easy access to most forms and publications offered by the DMV also offered online. You will find that there are some forms you must obtain an original copy of from the DMV, but that doesn't apply to many of these forms, giving you the chance to view, complete and print out the form on your own time. In order to view these NY DMV forms and publications, you will need to first have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed within your system.
- Forms for New York drivers can range from those for military drivers to those with traffic violations or seeking registration and a large range of other services you may need at one time or another. There are over 170 forms offered with 2 public and 1 business section that offers easy organization for simple search and access. You can also receive most of these forms in Spanish as well, for those that are still having difficulty reading or understanding English.
- Driver's license/ID card application.
- Acceptable proof of identity documents
- Application for title or registration. Registering / Titling a Vehicle
- Registration/title application proof of identity documents
- Transaction statement for sale or gift of vehicle
- Duplicate title application
- Address change form
- Parking Permit or License Plate Application for Persons with Disabilities:
- Commercial Driver Fitness Determination Medical Exam Form
- Motor Vehicle Accident Report form