Mississippi Vehicle Registration4DMV.com has the information and forms you need to complete your Mississippi vehicle registration. We are your source for all DMV-related needs and services.
Are you anxious to get around town in that new vehicle of yours? 4DMV.com is here to help you to get on the road!
First-Time MS Vehicle RegistrationFirst time vehicle registration is required in Mississippi when:
- You’ve just bought a vehicle
- You’ve just moved to Mississippi
- You’ve just received a vehicle as a gift or inheritance
InsuranceAuto insurance is required by law, and 4DMV.com has set up our Insurance Center that is designed to provide you with all Mississippi state-specific information and where to shop for the best bargains.
Getting Your Paperwork TogetherIf you did not buy your automobile or truck from a dealer, then you will be the one to complete the vehicle registration paperwork. What you’ll need is:
- Your vehicle title.
- Vehicle Registration Application form which is only available at the county tax collector’s office.
- Odometer Disclosure Statement, if the odometer reading is not listed on the of the vehicle title.
- Bill of Sale.